Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Not a fan of Joel, but credit where credit is due!

I have been very open in my evaluation/opinion of Joel Osteen's messages. I believe they often promote a form of idolatry with Jesus tacked on as an afterthought.

Link to a blog on this topic - http://5solas4claytongarner.blogspot.com/2011/10/replacing-holy-spirit-with-health-and.html

However, I must say he did at least an OK job of standing against great pressure form Piers Morgan to change his stance on homosexuality. Joel taking the biblical high ground is pretty surprising to me, but listen to who Piers compares Joel to when he will not adjust the Bible to the times (3:05 in the video)!

This is a glimpse of what is coming for those who dare believe the Bible is true and authoritative.

No comments:

Post a Comment