Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Will society really leave free speech in churches alone?

James White posted a video and some commentary on his blog, (follow link below), it is a call for society to make churches stop teaching things about LGBT activity that are allegedly causing young people to kill themselves. While this is off on so many levels, as James points out in his commentary, I do think it is the path through which our free speech will be attacked. I hope you will take time to watch the video, read the commentary, an then pray and prepare for what is clearly coming soon.

Video and James White Commentary

A verse that I think is very telling of our times:

Job 40:8 Would you indeed annul My judgement? Would you condemn me that you would be justified? (NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment