Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Incredibly good argument against abortion!

I found this article on bodily autonomy and abortion, by Matt Walsh, to be most excellent. It is a little graphic, but the points he makes on how our freedom to do with our bodies as we wish must be limited, are well worth a read.

Here is a sample quote:

"If my body is autonomous, my person must be autonomous, and if my person is autonomous, then my very existence is autonomous, and if my very existence is autonomous, then it is simply unacceptable and (by your logic) immoral for anyone to expect me to do anything for anyone at any point for any reason."

1 comment:

  1. Even without being graphic this is a picture I designed and I think is says volumes. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202800203557542&l=59a7d3374c

    ReplyDelete