Pages

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Such bad, ear tickling teaching, it makes me angry, sad and motivates me to teach the truth!

I listen to Fighting for the Faith sometimes and find it a good way to get a sense of what kinds of heresy those in my church may be hearing. I was absolutely shocked at a sermon reviewed there this week, from a church that evidently is large and growing. Here is the link to the episode. The sermon review starts about half way through the program and begins with a recounting of Evil Kenevil, other daredevils and their accomplishments.

If the link does not work, you can go to fightingforthefaith.com and scroll down until you find - Sermon Review: Daredevil by Troy Gramling.

You may want to make sure there is nothing heavy at hand, as you might throw at your computer in frustration as you listen to the sermon!

For those who teach the truth - press on please!

No comments:

Post a Comment